[Samba] RPC Protocol Error

Per Qvindesland per at qvtech.cc
Mon Apr 10 09:15:49 GMT 2006

Hello,

Sorry that I have not replied to these but it has just been so hectic.

I have redone the ldc with a fc 4 machine and the latest samba and ldap,
now things has improved but the issue that I am now having is the new
windows 2003 server only accepts usernames with 6-7 characters which is
rather irritating.

Does anyone know where I can change this on windows? when I try a
username shorter or longer then 6-7 characters on a windows 2000 machine
it works fine so there must be somewhere that billy boy is saying that I
can't use any shorter or longer usernames.

Regards
Per Qvindesland