[Samba] net drive mapping not working in login script

Mont Rothstein mont.rothstein at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 19:17:06 GMT 2006

I made a possibly bad assumption that Chris was adding users by some
mechanism other than on the unix box, and therefore that the user's home
directories had not been created.

Still, your strong response seems to imply that even in this case there is
some way to have the unix home directories auto-created.  I've pored through
the samba docs, googled, and asked questions.  The three answers I found/got
were those that I listed.

If there is in fact a way to do this would you be so kind as to point me to
the section of the doc that discusses it?  I can't find it.

Thanks,
-Mont