[Samba] Different parsing alg. on smb&winbind for separator

Jeffrey B. Green greenj at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Tue Sep 13 18:05:05 GMT 2005

Thanks for the reply. I was indeed assuming that I was doing something
wrong with the config, however what I was trying to point out was the
inconsistency between the two programs in handling that item. I.e. if it
is a single character, then both programs should be grabbing the same
thing, the same character. They are doing something different in reading
that attribute from the configuration file.

jeff