[Samba] Samba+LDAP+IdealX - Can't add to domain

Louis van Belle louis at van-belle.nl
Mon Sep 12 06:16:17 GMT 2005

search throug the samba list for "little samba setup"
there is a nice very small howto to setup your debian
server and lost of tools en examples...
and .. just for you ..

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2005-June/107614.html part 1
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2005-June/107615.html part 2