[Samba] Office (2003) saving excel sheet takes VERY long..

Stéphane Purnelle stephane.purnelle at tiscali.be
Wed Sep 7 18:04:05 GMT 2005

Hi,

Why you disable the getwd cache parameter ?

man of smb.conf for getwd cache parameter :

This is a tuning option. When this is enabled a caching algorithm will
be used to reduce the time taken for getwd() calls. This can have a
significant impact on performance.

- --
Stéphane Purnelle <stephane.purnelle at tiscali.be>
Site Web : http://www.linuxplusvalue.be