[Samba] error when adding a new user (solved)

Guido Lorenzutti guido at lorenzutti.com.ar
Wed Sep 7 08:20:36 GMT 2005

You are right, they are "reserved". But they should work.
I found the problem. There was a groupmap configured.
(nt) Users was (unix) users. I don't know why... this is a samba
installed a long time ago. I just delete this groupmap and then i can
make the smbpasswd -a like in every other samba.
I have to fix a few things more and then I will be able to start to go
ldap :)

Tnxs.