[Samba] Password expiration

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue Sep 6 16:53:16 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 06 September 2005 10:33, Chuck Theobald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One way to avoid password expiry is to set the sambaPwdMustChange attribute
> of each account to 2147483647.  This way, the password will last until
> sometime in 2038.

Where did you obtain this information? Please quote your source so that those
who search the mailing list can go back to the source for the next tid-bit
they need to know.

Thanks.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member

Author:
The Official Samba-3 HOWTO & Reference Guide, 2 Ed., ISBN: 0131882228
Samba-3 by Example, 2 Ed., ISBN: 0131882221X
Hardening Linux, ISBN: 0072254971
Other books in production.