[Samba] samba PDC -- really stuck here

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Sep 5 14:34:34 GMT 2005

1 - you don't say which version of samba you are using

2 - you apparently don't search the mailing list archives as this comes
up time and time again.

3 - you apparently don't want to look at the excellent samba
documentation.

4 - probably 'logon path =' (yes empty) is what you want Why would you
set a logon path for roaming profiles if you don't want roaming
profiles?

Craig