[Samba] Fax modems and Samba

Gary Dale garydale at torfree.net
Sun Oct 30 03:47:58 GMT 2005

You'd need a windows driver for it. Hylafax has several Windows clients
available.

Note that the Windows fax applications that show up as printers never
work like an actual printer would. While you can share printers over a
network, the last time I checked, the popular Windows fax applications
can't do that. At best you need to install their client on each workstation.