[Samba] Open Comment to John Terpstra

Michael Barnes mbarnes at hcjb.org
Sat Oct 29 23:44:05 GMT 2005

John,

It's great to see you on this list.  I'm a Samba newbie and recently
found your book, "Samba-3 by Example".  I must say this is the best
written "how-to" type of book on any subject I have ever seen.  The
various examples fit a number of categories and answered so many
questions for me.  I just wish similar books were available on other
applications.

I just want to publicly say THANK YOU for this great book and your
willingness to help others understand this application.

As they say, "You da man!"

Thanks,
Michael