[Samba] Samba 3.0.14a-Debian, MySQL Backend, Migration Problem

Collen Blijenberg collen at zeist.hermanjordan.nl
Wed Oct 26 07:18:55 GMT 2005

This would be a nice feature for future releases of samba.

to be able to make a dump of your users/machine accounts.
let's say an import/export function of user & machine account..

it let's you migrate from differend passwd backend easely..
dunno just trying to help here, with some ideas..

Greets

Collen