[Samba] samba-3.0.14a binaries for HP-UX-11.0

eric roseme eroseme at emonster.rose.hp.com
Tue Oct 25 16:23:54 GMT 2005

Okay, the 11i libraries work for 11.0 with our Opensource 3.0.14a
binaries on Samba.org.  These are the current versions:

      OpenLdap 2.2.27  (http://hpux.cs.utah.edu)
      OpenSSL  0.9.8a  (http://hpux.cs.utah.edu)
      LibIconv 1.10    (http://hpux.cs.utah.edu)

My text for re-linking is actually for 11i, and thus uses Internet
Express and not the libraries above.  So you will just need to either cp
or mv the files from the new libraries appropriately (ie liblber to
liblber.sl.2).

Eric Roseme
Hewlett-Packard