[Samba] strange Problem

Arno Seidel a.seidel at ehotel.ag
Mon Oct 24 15:11:19 GMT 2005

Hi there,

i think i´ve solved the problem, but i don´t understand why there was a
problem:

i change in the useraccount following settings:
deleted attribute sambaDomainname blabla
deleted attribute sambahomedrive /home/xyz
deletet attribute sambahomepath /home/xyz

and now it works,
could someone explain how these three attributes could effect such a
behavior ???

kind regards
arno