[Samba] Openldap for PDC

Philip Washington phwashington at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 16:07:12 GMT 2005

Michael Gasch wrote:

> Philip Washington wrote:
>
>> Do you me recover as in recover from a backup or going to the
>> /var/lib/ldap directory and running "db_recover".
>
> i mean db_recover
> any ideas?
>
> thx

I wish I did, Craig seems to have the magic touch.  I have about 150
computers + users and transfered that over to one of my Samba computers
in a test environment.  I have 4 computers connected to  it there, 2
which came from the original NT Domain and 1 which I connected as BDC
and I have another which I'm going to connect as a domain member
server.  So far I haven't gone 2 days without it locking up.  I just
updated to openldap 2.2.13-4 last night and if that locks up I'll gather
all the configuration files and post them and hope somebody sees
something I did wrong.