[Samba] refresh problems when doing folder redirection for desktop

Florian Effenberger floeff at arcor.de
Sun Oct 16 18:56:09 GMT 2005

Hello,

I have refresh problems when doing a folder redirection for the desktop.
My desktop is being redirected to H:\desktop (H=home directory on the
server, not on the local machine) and it works fine.

However, as soon as a new file is being saved on the desktop, I need to
hit F5 to refresh the view, it is not being automatically refreshed
(i.e. the file is not being shown). I read a lot of posts about that
problem, but no solution.

Anyone on the list has an idea?

Thanks
Florian