[Samba] smbd and winbindd refuse to start, but nmbd runs fine on Redhat 9.0

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 23:47:09 GMT 2005

Gerald, hi.  Thanks for the quick reply, I apparently missed it, so
thanks for the archives too!  How do I get a level 10 debug log?  I'm
not totally familiar with samba yet, so I'm not sure about how to do
that, but once I receive your reply, I will be more than happy to send it.

Thanks again, as well as in advance!

Dustin