[Samba] Samba Cups Windows 98 Raw Printing - need help

ds dsitsolutions at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:56:49 GMT 2005

On 10/6/05, Louis van Belle <louis at van-belle.nl> wrote:
> Hi, did you try to make de spooler name ( sharename ) of the
> printer "win98 photosmart" smaller to max 12 characters.
> and leave the space out. Name it for example like this
> w98_photosm and try again.
>
> Loius

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried doing this, I shortened the name
of the printer to raw1750 with no spaces, underscores or dashes and
now it shows up when I try to browse for it.  However, I am still
unable to print.  I am very busy this week, but I will keep trying, I
will examine the logs and see if I can find out what the problem is,
probably post more questions next week.

Thanks for all the help.
ds