[Samba] Samba 3.0.20a and Winbind crashing (bug?)

sysrm at stvincent.ac.uk sysrm at stvincent.ac.uk
Mon Oct 10 07:22:34 GMT 2005

Yeah i forgot to mention that, i had the same problem in 3.0.14a as i do
in 3.0.20a :/

Mine doesnt freeze, it actually ends the daemon. whats odd (just noticed
this morning) is i checked the server at 7:40am, all is well. checked it
at 8.05 am, its crashed!

just had a look through logs etc, it looks like it crashes at 8am most
days! always 8 am! last night when i checked it was slighly different, it
seems that crash was caused due to a log rotate. :/

Any one else got any ideas?

Cheers

Ross