wiki.samba.org ? [was Re: [Samba] Re: SAMBA/PDC + LDAP HELP please?=> For your profiles.]

Louis van Belle thcnbl at van-belle.nl
Fri Oct 7 16:46:56 GMT 2005

Ok, ill see if i can setup a wiki which i will maintain, i'v got the servers etc, but i'm not so in to buildin a web site, i'll notify the samba list when ready.

I use only debian for my servers and setup,
i have lots of experience with login scrips etc.
atm on windows and novell platforms, i have running debian with samba, ldap, cups, acl,etc3, pnp print setup (raw printing), fax is in progress, kix login script, use of usrmgr, and ldapadmin.
Im trying to integrate postfix and exchange 4linux into it, and also i'mlokking at the hula project.
When ready i'll put a howto for this on my  wiki.

Greetz  louis