[Samba] SOLVED : AS/U as a member server on a SAmba PDC

Lapin(c) lapin at linagora.com
Mon Nov 28 09:08:39 GMT 2005

Hi Andrew,

actually, I must deal with 3.0.4 version for the moment for uniformisation
purposes (samba on different OS and no compilation/packaging platform).

I've solved my problem addind information in AS/U lmhosts file. AS/U
couldn't find which server had which role on the domain.

I'll try to have some servers for tests and I'll produce a logfile if it
can help for AS/U integration.

Many thanks for your answer

Regards,

Fred