[Samba] winbind memroy leack?

Marco Rodriguez M. marco.rodriguez at sag.gob.cl
Thu Nov 24 18:16:33 GMT 2005

Hello,  since two days ago i've noticed that the winbind process take
too much memory and it continue growing constantly.  I have to restart
it every day when it grows to 1.5GB.  I'm using the last stable release
from samba (3.0.20b-24) with ldap backend.    Is there any one who can
help me to discover what is wrong with winbind? i always have above 3
winbind processes running and netstat shows me above 160 conections with
state CONNECTED from winbind, the logs seems to be right there is no
error of any kind.
TIA.
Marco Rodriguez M.