[Samba] AS/U as a member server on a SAmba PDC

Lapin(c) lapin at linagora.com
Wed Nov 23 17:05:24 GMT 2005

Hi team,

I actually managed to join AS/U (version 4.0 on AIX) into a domain, with a
Samba PDC. Samba tells me that the AS/U server is a member, but there is
still some failing dialog between AS/U and Samba. For instance, I can't
access to AS/U's shares, it seems that I fall into a timeout, and more
presumably a schannel error (even increasing log level gives me few
informations...).

Samba is 3.0.4. I've seen a 'enable asu support' in 3.0.20, could this
option deals with that problem ?

Many thanks for your help

Fred