[Samba] problem with login script not running as one user

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Wed Nov 23 05:11:24 GMT 2005

On 22 Nov 2005 at 16:30, Michael Barnes wrote:

> Do you have a "valid users=" entry on the shares in question?  If so, is the
> problem user a member of that group? That one caught me recently.  I forgot to
> add the user to the group that could see that share.

On the netlogon share? No, that has guest access which is required so all
users can access the share, as to the other shares, the new user is a member
of the "office" group which all the users are members of to get access to
shared resources. Sadly that's not it. :-(
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting