[Samba] asuconfig and member server

Lapin(c) lapin at linagora.com
Mon Nov 21 16:20:50 GMT 2005

Hi team,

I try to configure AS/U on HP-UX to join a domain as a member server.
Using 'asuconfig', I can communicate between AS/U server and Samba but
there is no machine account creation.

The 'asuconfig' command asks for a password for the AS/U server but I
can't figure out why or even for which user it is asked.

I've created the machine account on the Samba server but there is no
better results. And AS/U's logs and messages are helpless...

Has anybody confronted to this kind of configuration ?

Regards,

--
Fred Lacombe                                        Linagora S.A.
Open Source Project Manager                30, rue Saint Augustin