[Samba] Path issues in share name

Barry Johnson samba at baj.us
Fri Nov 18 17:35:45 GMT 2005

You are 100% correct on this.  After banging my head against the wall for a
couple of hours I thought of SELinux also and disabled it.  After that it
worked with no errors.  I'm still surprised that people haven't run across
that error more.  Google didn't return anything intelligent at all, guess
I'll put it on my blog to help others.  Thanks