[Samba] Windows 2000 AD

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Thu Nov 17 16:01:18 GMT 2005

I have come accross something fairly peculiar.  We are using a modified
AD setup for inclusion of the Unix services for Windows 2000.

I have setup a test domain in Windows 2000, setup a samba server using
ADS as the authentication method and did not run into any problems
authenticating users in ANY container or OU in active directory.

On the current live domain which I am attempting the same setup I can
only see users from one OU, is this a known issue?

--
Jason Gerfen

"My girlfriend threated to
 leave me if I went boarding...