[Samba] Share access error

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Nov 15 22:08:59 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 12:34 -0800, Ravi Natarajan wrote:
> [...]
----
samba 2.2.7 is ancient and should be updated.

the entire samba 2.2.x is obsolete but if you are intent on running
2.2.x, update to final which I think was 2.2.28

For samba 2.2.x to access things like Win2K3 servers, I think you need
to pull down the security features in the Win2K3 servers' local policy
requiring signorseal... I think you will find this stuff by googling
samba signorseal

Note...Samba 3.0.x does not require this

Craig

believed to be clean.