[Samba] 2003 Server won't join or leave domain

Michael Keightley Michael.Keightley at quadstone.com
Mon Nov 7 00:05:23 GMT 2005

We've got a Windows 2003 server which won't join our Samba domain, it just sits
their forever after I give the root password to join.  It doesn't give an \
error message or "Welcome to domainxyz" message.
It also won't join a workgroup, which is strange.  Has anyone else seen this
problem?  No problems with XPSP2 clients.  Not got 2003 SP1 on yet, might try
that next.

Michael

--
Michael Keightley <Michael.Keightley at quadstone.com>    Tel: +44 131 220 4491
Systems Manager,  Quadstone Limited,                   Fax: +44 131 220 4492