[Samba] Problem in fetching usernames of a group

Chin Teongli glowfriend at gmail.com
Tue May 24 08:43:22 GMT 2005

Hello,
I have configured a Samba PDC on FC3... The Samba version is 3.0.10
The group members are fetched with the following commnd
#> net rpc MEMBERS 'groupname' -U administrator%secret...
When I have a user called 'aaa' and a group called 'aaa' and user 'aaa'
belongs to group 'aaa', then fetching of users through the above command
returns 1 which means ther is an error. There is no such error displayed
however.

only when the username and groupname are same I have this problem..
any suggestions would help

regards
Chin Teongli