[Samba] Is there a libsmb to make a client / server ?

mailarch at xy1.org mailarch at xy1.org
Mon May 23 12:27:43 GMT 2005

Hello,

first I would like to tell to the samba developpers that they did a great job!
Samba is very nice!

I currently code a file server compatible with multiple network protocols.
Is there somewhere a libsmb with an API to make easy a Samba client and server?
I would like that my file server is compatible with Windows, it's because I choose Samba.
I need also to add additional operation codes for some specific file operations
not supported on classic file systems. It would be great if it would be possible
to add easy new operations codes and bind them to a call back function with this lib.

Thanks in advance for a response.
--
saf
http://Archivum.info/ - Administrator