[Samba] Samba3 BDC

Bowen, Gordon IT2 gbowen at naples.med.navy.mil
Mon May 23 10:34:42 GMT 2005

Hello,

Using Samba3 on FreeBSD 5.10, I am trying to set up a GuestBDC to connect to
my Windows PDC in preparation for our migration to active directory. We have
a lot of legacy systems that are running NT 4.0, and other OS's and are not
compatible with active directory. So I want to try this as a solution. So,
my question is, has anyone attempted this before? Has anyone been
successful, or failed? Please, any information would be helpful.
Thank you

Gordon

DISCLAIMER: Confidentiality Notice - This e-mail message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
of the original message. ***** Informazione Confidenziale - Questa e-Mail,
incluso eventuali allegati, contiene informazioni confidenziali intese
unicamente alla persona/e a cui e' indirizzata.  Se avete ricevuto per
errore questo messaggio, cortesemente contattare immediatamente il mittente
e cancellare la e-Mail.  Grazie.