[Samba] All works except MS Office 2003 Pro navigation of win . shortcuts to shares

Bruno Guerreiro bruno.guerreiro at ine.pt
Wed May 18 14:50:06 GMT 2005

Hi,
That 4. a.m. periodicity is logrotate restarting your samba in order to
rotate it's logs...
The "Processing section..." appears everytime a new smdb starts (  every new
client connection to server, samba restarting, etc).
If you want to force it, just restart your samba. Remember that windows
caching may get in the way. So if you really want to be sure, restart also
the Win Client.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.
Bruno Guerreiro