[Samba] AD+Krb5 problem.

Meli Marco Marco.Meli at gknsintermetals.com
Tue May 17 16:28:39 GMT 2005

Hi,
I running samba-3.0.13-1 and krb5-1.2.7-10 on two pc RH9, I know that I have
to update krb5 to 1.3.1 but I'm not able to do now.
And I have reported an error that occured when I browse one samba share.
So I suppose that it is a kerberos problem so I have try "kdestroy" to clean
the krb5 cache.
And join the box to AD again it seems all works perfectly net ads info ...
etc ... .
The result is that when I browse the folder I can't see all the folders that
I have settings the ACL for the user and it report the error below.

On the other "twin" pc instead I have the same situation but it works fine.

[2005/05/17 18:17:18, 1] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_spnego_kerberos(173)
  Failed to verify incoming ticket!

Thanks.
Marco.