[Samba] net command replacements for smbldap-tools

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Tue May 17 08:02:25 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 01:18, Jim C. wrote:
> I sure would like to see a series of net commands that could replace
> smbldap-tools. Wouldn't this be more appropriate for administration?

Jim,

The net command causes smbd to call out to the interface scripts defined in
smb.conf. If you have an LDAP backend you still need interface scripts.

Please help me to understand what you mean.

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member