[Samba] Domain Users group howto...

Vincent Yonemitsu yonemitsuv at bpl.on.ca
Mon May 16 19:30:52 GMT 2005

Cool, but I must be missing something. :)

[root at localhost ~]# net rpc group addmem "Administrators" "Domain Users"
-S crappyxpbox -Uadministrator%secret
[2005/05/16 15:32:35, 0] param/loadparm.c:map_parameter(2465)
  Unknown parameter encountered: "domain admin group"
[2005/05/16 15:32:35, 0] param/loadparm.c:lp_do_parameter(3153)
  Ignoring unknown parameter "domain admin group"
Could not connect to server crappyxpbox
The username or password was not correct.

What is this for -Uadministrator%secret Is that to supply a local admin
password.
or does that to relate having already done this and I am not sure what
this is doing either.