[Samba] Problem with performance.

Richmond Dyes rdyes at monroehosp.org
Mon May 16 15:17:27 GMT 2005

I have been running the same samba conf file for a year.  Last week, I
added another network card with the ipaddress 10.0.0.122  to my samba
server.  This server is my domain master browser.  I then removed it.
Now I am getting errors in my messages log telling me it cannot find the
domain master browser associated with 10.0.0.122.  Apparently when I
added that ipaddress, samba designated it the domain master browser
address.  I put no interfaces setting in my smb.conf files.  Where does
samba store the master brower information?