[Samba] not able to do dns lookups after following samba 3 by example

Vincent Yonemitsu yonemitsuv at bpl.on.ca
Thu May 12 20:02:30 GMT 2005

tit for tat I would guess. Samba did in fact work perfectly fine without
DNS as did all the other machines....well accept I wasn't able to
donwload patches from redhat or finish reading the article I was using
on the web to do the tutorial to configure the machine without dns. :)

I little more clear of a disclaimer for us trolls would be helpful is
all I meant. :) Other than that the doc is wonderfully written.