[Samba] Question about LDAP migration...

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Tue May 10 17:27:05 GMT 2005

>My question is this:  My existing LDAP directory doesn't have thais
>definition and I'm able to use the Administrator account without problems.
>So, why am I getting this error?  Additionally, what impact will this change
>have (if any)?

Are you running the same version of ldap server on both machines?  This
sounds a lot like the changes we had to deal with when going from OLDAP
2.0 - 2.1.  I can't remember offhand what we did, but I could be pressed
to find it maybe ;)

--
Paul Gienger                    Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.