Sv: [Samba] 3.0.14 and MacOs X (tiger)

Roland Carlsson roland at alfa-moving.se
Tue May 10 07:05:57 GMT 2005

Hi David!

Thanks for your answer. I can't find the problem. My local firewall is
disabled and enable client to access my computer doesn't help either, it
actually seems quite backwards to have to share my computer to be able to
connect to other samba-installations.

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson