[Samba] Printer sleep mode problem

Eric Hines eehines at comcast.net
Tue May 10 02:42:14 GMT 2005

This wouldn't necessarily be a Samba problem.  If it's a pure printer
problem and not how Samba handles wake up calls, you might do better at
http://www.linuxprinting.org/forums.cgi .  I'd recommend, in particular,
the linuxprinting.general or the linuxprinting.samsung.general mailing
lists.  I've always gotten good help there with my print problems.

Eric