[Samba] 2000 Terminal Server issues

Ken k1000 at bmrc.duhs.duke.edu
Mon May 9 15:45:34 GMT 2005

The problem was due to a hotfix.
I took a test machine and started removing hotfixes.
Removing KB890047 fixed the problem. Searching form KB890047 and samba
confirmed others had this problem before.
I went back to the production machine; no KB890047 installed. Drat!
A little more searching; KB890047 was replaced by KB893086.
I removed KB893086 and that fixed it.
-Ken McKee