[Samba] 2000 Terminal Server issues

Michael Joyner mjoyner at vbservices.net
Fri May 6 16:43:23 GMT 2005

Windows 2000 Terminal Services has a SERIOUS bug that M$ will not fix.
(last I looked anyways, the kb article # eludes me at this moment)

This may or may not be the cause of your problem.

Scenario.

User A logs on, share N gets mapped as drive M
User B logs on, share N gets mapped as drive M
User C logs on, share N gets mapped as drive M
User D logs on, share N gets mapped as drive M

If any of the users, A, B, C or D log off,
ALL MAPPINGS for ALL USERS for share N for drive M
are disconnected by the W2K OS.