[Samba] Re: roaming profiles problem for new users

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Fri May 6 15:08:43 GMT 2005

Jon,

Please, please use the resources we provide before posting questions like
this. Did you read the book "Samba-3 by Example" before you asked your
questions  here? I think you will find a fully working solution in chapter 3.

The latest version (still being edited) can be downloaded from:
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-Guide.pdf

Note: The book uses SUSE Linux as its reference base so you will beed to
adjust pathes and Samba binary names according to the way Mandrake have named
the binary files .

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra