[Samba] Directories and group permissions

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Tue May 3 21:24:44 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 03 May 2005 11:52, ljerem at fi.uba.ar wrote:
> mmmm... I feared that. Any document you recommend? Do I have to rebuild
> the kernel or can I just patch it?

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-Guide.pdf

Search in the subject index for "ACLs" - also look at the chapter on "File,
Directory and Share Access Controls" in the Samba-HOWTO-Collection

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf

If what you need is not covered in these documents please let me know.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member