[Samba] Cant connect to samba server

indgirl 6 freecyclekav at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 22:26:30 GMT 2005

Hi All,
This is very urgent, please help me.

I have a redhat machine (2.4.9-e.24) which is acting as a samba server (samba - 2.2.7)
Everything was going smoothly until we changes the ip address of our windows machines.
Now if i try to connect to the server it gives me the error:
"windows cannot find '\\titan". Check the spelling and try again."
I have tried connecting by using the IP address too but i get the same error.

I have added the new ip range in to the smb.conf file. I even tried (for testing purpose) adding the IP address of my windows machine and see if i can connect but i still cant connect. Please advice what i am doing wrong here.

I went through the DIAGNOSTICS.txt and failed at
test 8 with the error: System error 53 has occurred. The network path was not found.
test 9 with the error: System error 59 has occurred. An unexpected network error occurred.

test 10 with the error: querying delta on 12.20.194.255
querying delta on 12.20.194.255
name_query failed to find name delta#1d

Test 11: cant browse

I know this is sone kind of network issue, but i fail to see where...