[Samba] PGina & Samba

Paul Barnick p_barnick at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 10 02:37:39 GMT 2005

Chuck:

You're the second person to suggest vmware workstation to me.  It is a
little expensive for me but I'll look into it (it might be worth it if it
saves me time in the long run - that's how I'll get my boss to look at it!).

Does it allow you to use the Linux portion of your computer to act as a DHCP
server and assign different IP addresses to the different windows
workstations, all on the same computer?  That sounds a little hard to
believe for me, but I would think that it would be necessary in order to do
some testing.

Paul