[Samba] Excel File Open Issue - Possibly Samba Related

Aden, Steve saden at itscommunications.com
Wed Mar 9 19:00:11 GMT 2005

I have the same issue running 3.0.9. Only some users report the problem
however.

Steve Aden
IS Manager
ITS Communications

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message that do not relate to official business shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by ITS