[Samba] Boston Job for Samba Person

AndyLiebman at aol.com AndyLiebman at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 18:47:18 GMT 2005

Hi,

We don't know the following is  forbidden material on this list. We hope not.

We're looking for a  Samba/Linux Networking Consultant in the Boston area who
can help us with a  number of issues, among them:

-- migration to Samba 3.11
-- cross  subnet browsing
-- adding router capabilities to a Linux server and making  this work with
other routers and firewalls
-- PDC fine tuning
-- Linux  tuning to optimize network for 10 Gb Ethernet

If you are interested and  live in the Boston area (no long-distance folks on
this job) -- or if you know  somebody who fits the bill for us -- please
contact:

sambajob at editshare.com

Thanks.