[Samba] Extremely slow during browsing some directories

Linwei Cheng hcheng at sjgeophysics.com
Fri Mar 4 01:35:54 GMT 2005

I disabled the web client service on my computer, but it does no good. (
There are also other sharing folders from windows machinces on my network,
but I didn't suffer the same problem from those windows sharings...). And I
also tried to work on the samba server machine locally using smbclient, and
it seems no this kind of issue....