[Samba] Samba share query

Mark Sarria mes4294 at lausd.k12.ca.us
Mon Jun 13 14:31:53 GMT 2005

Reason I choose this method is many of my users are members of two groups,
for example art students. They are members of the student group and the
graphic arts group. Students only get 50mb space to store their work on our
servers, but a graphic arts student gets 500mb on a shared directory that is
mapped to them at logon. I am able to add a supplementary group id to each
art student and allow them R,W,E access to the share, just by using

Force group = graphicarts

--mark